- Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Great work atmosphere that is built around success of their employees
About Our Client
Our client is in the property management industry. Their platform helps hundreds of short term rental operators to meet service standards.
- Work with a team to produce maintainable, scalable, and extensible software that helps improve their customer's ability to manage their properties.
- Help to build and strategize for the future while the company grows.
- Work with the Product team to make sound technical decisions and effective software solutions.
- Lead by example and help others on the team when needed.
- Have good technical decision making, with a focus on shipping valuable projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years experience building and delivering web applications in a team setting.
- Good knowledge of React
- Python or Ruby experience preferred.
- Solid understanding of REST API development, back-end principles and design patterns.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great company culture