- Fully remote opportunity with a cloud storage company
- Competitive base salary with benefits, retirement planning, and equity
About Our Client
Our client is a cloud storage company that specializes in a single software platform to store and protect unstructured file data for many industry leaders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in requirements analysis, design, design reviews and other work related to expanding the Platform and Operating System
- Propose, develop, and deliver disruptive features to communication protocols, e.g., NFS, SMB, SMTP, and others
- Debug and fix bugs reported by customers, support, QA and development
- Work with customer support to address escalations and participate in the on-call rotation for production issues and escalations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 7+ years of enterprise software development experience using C++, Kubernetes, DevOps tools and cloud technologies
- Previous experience with Linux package management and library distribution, such as RPM or Yum
- As a Principal Engineer at Nasuni you should have prior technical team leadership and mentoring experience
- Experience developing a product that has made it through production to the market and has been well received.
What's on Offer
The compensation package includes:
- Unlimited paid time off and potential flexible work hours
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee referral bonuses