- Join a growing organization with equity on offer from day 1
- Work 100% remotely for one of the strongest software teams in the US
About Our Client
This organization is offering a candidate a 100% remote opportunity to work at a Series B funded (over $20m in funding) Boston based software company that focuses on high quality property care.
- Work with a team to produce maintainable, scalable, and extensible software that helps improve customer experience
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to understand product and user goals, helping to make sound technical decisions and effective software solutions.
- Be a leader in development and technical decision making, with a focus on shipping valuable projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years' experience with software development preferably Python OR Ruby and React
- Expertise in REST API development, back-end principles and design patterns
What's on Offer
Included in the compensation package:
- Fully remote work and remote office stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Equity in the business
- Flexible vacation time