- Seeking a Senior UX Designer to join the Location Intelligence line of business
- 100% Remote
About Our Client
Our client has been the leader in the fast-moving world of fuel and convenience retail. For decades, they've combined the power of data science, human ingenuity, and machine learning to help retail and service-based organizations of all sizes make location-critical business decisions with confidence - so they can understand risk, identify opportunities, and outperform the competition. Across the globe, their strategic guidance and technology solutions empower fuel and convenience retailers around the globe to achieve greater value and success on their own terms.
- Design human-centered processes that deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience.
- Create designs that are based on research from customers, competitors, and products.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups to gain early feedback.
- Research-validated personas, scenarios, and customer journeys.
- Be part of a culture where developers and testers are engaged in design thinking to ensure product quality, while product managers and marketing are engaged to maximize customer success.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field
- Several years experience working as a UX professional
- Experience with UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch
- 3 + years with experience coaching and mentoring
- Strong ability to problem-solve and work collaboratively through a remote team
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive health insurance package: Medical/Dental/Vision
- PTO - 15 days: plus sick days and national holidays
- Paid maternity/paternity leave