- Full remote opportunity to join an impact-oriented biotech start up.
- Competitive compensation structure with high growth opportunities.
About Our Client
Taking innovative approaches to deliver infectious disease diagnostics at the forefront of bio-tech industry, our client is looking for a software engineer to join the cause. Our client provides plethora of opportunities to strengthen leadership within the company and leave a meaningful footprint in the industry's path to bio-technical advancements.
- Develop User Interface, work with instrument system level software and data model design.
- Collaborate with other engineers and the science team and fault tolerance your code.
- Contribute and guide system documentation.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years experience in software development.
- Must have C / C++ and Python experience.
- Prepare to contribute high quality code right away.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental and vision.
- Bonus potential.