- Get in the door with one of the fastest-growing fintech companies
- Take on a remote role at a company with a lot of opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Boston-based fintech company that focuses on allowing their customers to spend less time finding capital and more time growing their business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in redesigning the tech platform
- Understanding all prospective customers in order to best deliver the vital capital they need
- Creating amazing front-end experiences for customers, partners, and employees
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience with Typescript, Golang, React, and/or Ruby
- Effective collaboration skills in order to contribute to the brainstorming process
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
- Retirement planning