Renovations Project Manager - Dallas / Plano Texas
Competitive Base Salary, based on experience.
Opportunity to progress with a national leader in construction renovation.
About Our Client
Our Client has a solid reputation in the Dallas market. They are a massive renovations and restoration leader with a healthy pipeline for 2019 going further.
The company is looking for long-term employees to assist with future jobs and grow into leadership capacities with the organization.
- Project Manager of Construction is responsible for effectively supervising carpentry and structural work in the remodeling of residential, industrial, and commercial buildings. This includes, but is not limited to the following activities: reading plans or instructions, finish carpentry, framing, hanging crown moldings, installing board ups, installing window/door casings and baseboards, installing fixtures and hardware, using hand and power tools and checking the accuracy of completed work.
- Also includes supervising work of in-house crews, examining the quality of workmanship of subcontractors and temporary employees. Shoring erection, repair/replace patios, decks, doors, cabinets, appliances and necessary demolition to repair, drywall installation, tape and texture work.
- Other responsibilities as deemed necessary might arise. The successful candidate must have previous superintendent experience and knowledge of remodeling. Insurance restoration repairs experience preferred. Must have a strong work ethic and take pride in all work. The ability to work efficiently without wasting materials is a must. Proficiency in other trades, such as electrical wiring, masonry, finish carpentry and painting experience is a plus. Must possess sufficient visual acuity to read building codes, blueprints, and drawings.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years in Residential Construction
- Renovations background
- Working knowledge of field construction including systems, practices, general engineering principals and construction techniques, materials, methods and sequencing
- Strong work ethic with a passion to fulfill commitments
- Sincere obligation to client satisfaction
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, multi-tasking, communication and conflict management skills
- Xactimate Experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Benefits package
- Growth potential with large company and project pipeline
- Potential Bonus