Research Analyst - PE Fund (Vietnam/Ho Chi Minh)
Looking for Associate or Manager level candidates
Investment management fund with presence in local and international presence
About Our Client
A prominent investment management fund with presence in Vietnam and international markets.
- Identify stocks with good investment potential together with Head of Research and Prepare stock recommendation reports for listed and OTC stocks.
- Conduct industry research including desktop research, interviews and networking with industry experts, evaluating industry reports by professional providers, and developing industry database.
- Communicate investment ideas to Portfolio Managers.
- Assist Portfolio Managers in presenting the idea to Investment Committees (of the related Funds).
- Supporting Portfolio Managers in evaluating investment deals (private placement, IPO auction) and in conducting financial due diligence prior to deal execution.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tom Ha on +84 28 6284 8237.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, economics, finance, and relevant fields.
- Work experience as equity investment or research analyst for fund management companies, securities firms, or corporate finance advisors.
- Research experience in property preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially in dealing with senior management level, investment team, and investment committees.
- Advanced financial modelling skills, highly developed computer skills, and exceptional command of written Vietnamese and English.
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus, healthcare, international working environment