USD15 - USD20 per hour (USD31,198 - USD41,597)
Mission Driven Organization Seeking Residential Aid
About Our Client
Our client has a Major foot print across the 5 boroughs of New York. They have provided substantial relief throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
- Assisting residents with daily personal routines, including bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, and using the bathroom.
- Providing companionship to residents and establishing a trusting relationship with them.
- Ensuring that residents are taking their prescribed medication.
- Reporting any concerns or medical issues.
- Ensuring that the residents' living quarters are safe and well-organized.
- Keeping records of resident activity, behavior, and moods.
- Leading group activities and outings.
- Performing any reasonable requests that residents ask for.
- Collaborating with management and coworkers to ensure residents receive the best quality of life possible.
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or G.E.D. and/or equivalent experience.
- Bi-lingual preferred
- Must obtain Annual PPD Test.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Hourly Pay