Residential Assistant Superintendent
Join a Regional leader in the renovations.
Excellent Opportunity with growing pipeline.
About Our Client
Representing a production home builder based in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. Currently looking for additional construction professionals for immediate hire, preferably familiar with the production home building process. !
- Quality Control - Working closely with subcontractors to ensure that we receive the highest quality workmanship and materials all in a timely and efficient fashion.
- Reviewing the Design Documents
- Reviewing the Approved Submittals prior to installations
- Monitoring progress and confirm compliance with the contract documents
- Finishing Product Punch list for compliance with documents and QC Checklist
- Safety Inspections, posting and maintaining OSHA logs as required
- Daily reporting
- Field Engineering as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- High school diploma or GED required, College Degree preferred
- Min. 3 years' construction experience
- Production and custom home experinece
- Familiar with Production home building processes and practices preferred
- Knowledge of building codes, understanding of critical path scheduling methods and safety.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off