Residential Builder - Dallas
Competitive Base Salary, based on experience.
Opportunity to progress internally after first project.
About Our Client
Based in Dallas, TX with a national reach, our clinet specializes in single family, newbuild with focus on quality, culture and environment.
- Read and understand residential blueprints.
- Schedule and organize all trades to ensure timely production.
- Accomplish multitasking and complete project under pressure.
- Communicate with trades daily to ensure and resolve any issue or complications that arise in the process of building.
- Communicate with sales and homeowners on a weekly basis
- Complete walkthroughs of new home, making sure the quality of the home will meet customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer concerns and ensuring customer satisfaction during the buying, construction and closing process.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a minimum of 2-5 years' experience in new home building
- Customer service background with ability to engage, educate and guide new buyers through the building process.
- The ability to ensure customer satisfaction through on-going concern, contact and follow-up.
- Excellent skills in communication, organization, interpersonal, and multi-tasking.
- Must be a team player, organized and determined
- A solid work ethic, integrity, and a strong customer focus
- Possess self-motivation and initiative, including a willingness to learn.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and a benefits program that includes:
SIMPLE IRA SAVINGS PLAN
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!