Residential Construction Estimator
USD75,000 - USD95,000
Opportunity to advance career as an estimator for the long term!
$75,000 to $95,000 High End Residential Construction work!
About Our Client
- Over the course of the last 35 years, my client has developed into one of the Mid-Atlantic's most trusted and recognized residential estate builders. Passion, dedication, and ingenuity lay the groundwork for relentless pursuit of the 'perfect build'. Created from the architect's vision and the owner's dreams comes our mission: extreme craftsmanship, exceptional service.
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation provided to prepare vendor bid packages,
materials estimates, and labor estimates.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by providing vendor bid packages which specify
materials; identifies qualified subcontractors; and price negotiation.
- Consults with sales team, production team, clients, engineers, architects, owners, and
subcontractors in collecting information for bidding and for ongoing projects.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids
as the project develops.
The Successful Applicant
- Must be able to analyze information, develop budgets, and maintain vendor relationships.
- Strong skills in reporting, documenting, and team work is a MUST.
- At a minimum, 2-5 years experience in construction project management or estimating for residential projects above $300,000-6M in value.
- Must have at a minimum of an associates degree with a bachelor's preferred.
- Must have strong communications skills, be well spoken, and present professionally.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary starting between $70k and $95k dependent upon experience with
opportunity to bonus, full benefits package including vacation and sick leave, health benefits, and 401k employer match program.