Residential Construction Manager- Dallas DFW
Competitive Base Salary, based on experience.
Provide on-site coordination for all phases of Single-Family construction
About Our Client
Our Client has a solid presence in the Dallas market with a massive reputation in quality custom home building with a healthy pipeline for 2019 going further.
The custom home builder has solidified several projcets and is looking for long-term employees to assist with future jobs and grow into leadership capacities with the organization.
- Work with a team and manage multiple construction projects.
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite with Builders Trend Software.
- Perform Project Manager duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk assigned units daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings as needed.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors regarding quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Project Manager shall supervise all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors on a daily basis.
- This supervision shall ensure adequate manpower is available for each task and compliant work performed.
- This position shall be responsible for monitoring project security personnel.
- Project Manager shall supervise all Assistant- Project Managers if applicable.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of five years of experience, thorough knowledge of trades and be computer literate.
- Experience in custom home building is required.
- Must be capable of managing a minimum of 5 projects at a time.
- Office experience of Microsoft office (Excel, word, project & Outlook is required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Mathematical Skills - Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Benefits package
- Growth potential with large company and project pipeline
- Potential Bonus