- Opportunity to join a Top Tier National homebuilder
- Opportunity to lead and manage all ground up construction aspects
About Our Client
Michael Page have partners with a top 5 Production home builder within the San Antonio market focusing on projects $550k+ in value and have a healthy pipeline of projects throughout 2019 - 2020. Our client is looking for a Residential Construction Manager to lead multiple projects throughout the San Antonio market.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for leading the firms proposed growth plans as well as being solely responsible for all , Scheduling, Sub Contractor Management and new process implementation. Alongside this your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Determine labor requirements and works with field personnel and purchasing to meet objectives.
- Manages the new home starts process to ensure delivery of permits to meet the business plan.
The Successful Applicant
The Area Construction Manager must have a significant track record of Construction Management and team management positions and had experience of leading teams of Superintendents and Project Managers. Alongside this the successful candidate must have
- Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Related Degree
- 5 + years of Residential Construction experience
- Experience of Ground Up Custom and Semi Custom Home Projects
- Solid Construction Planning Scheduling and Project Management experience
- Track record of process improvement, (On-site and Operational Processes)
What's on Offer
In return my client will offer a fantastic package that will include a base, 401k, Media, Health care and a lucrative Commission and Bonus package based on home closings, % of sale price and Customer Service Metrics.