Residential Construction Manager
Houston based Semi-Custom Home Builder
Opportunity for growth as this on-site construction team is growing rapidly.
About Our Client
Massive home builder with a healthy pipeline for 2020 going further. The company is looking for long-term employees to assist with future jobs and grow into leadership capacities with the organization.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work alongside architects and engineers to make sure all specifications and regulations of the project are executed
- Make sure completion of projects is timely and within budget by managing costs and construction schedules.
- Will have to supervise construction of multiple subdivisions
- Handle customer service requests
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Residential Construction
- Working knowledge of field construction including systems, practices, general engineering principals and construction techniques, materials, methods and sequencing
- Strong work ethic with a passion to fulfill commitments
- Sincere obligation to client satisfaction
- Strong analytic, problem solving, organizational, multi-tasking, communication and conflict management skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Benefits package
- Growth potential with large company and project pipeline
- Potential Bonus