Residential Construction Project Manager
Career progression, High end single family homes BASE SALARY $80,000-$100,000
Team environment, 45 projects in pipeline in the next 2 years!
About Our Client
The client in a High End Single family and Developer - Builder, with a strong and growing project pipeline in D.C area.
The Residential Superintendent will:
- Primary site leader of all subordinate superintendents, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establish project plan, maintain weekly progress and pulse of project.
- Manage and coordinate all job site operations.
- Manage labor and subcontractors to ensure work quality and on-time delivery of services.
- Maintain positive relationship with Owners, Design Consultants, and PM's.
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance.
- Strictly enforce Safety Program and manage the Quality Control Program
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules.
- Manage accurate invoice payment process and financial management of the project costs.
- Resolve day to day field issues.
- Prepare daily reports with all manpower and significant activities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Experience with single and multifamily projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field, preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company Truck OR Allowance
- Full Benefits Package
- Generous bonuses
- Team atmosphere