- Career progression with a leading residential homebuilder in Houston, TX
- Client has a healthy pipeline of projects through to 2023
About Our Client
Leading Regional Homebuilder with projects throughout Houston Texas. With a significant pipeline of projects and neighborhoods under construction our client is searching for a Project Manager to focus on their home projects valued at $400K-$900K.
- Analyze and interpret construction plans to carry out material takeoff
- Oversee bidding process, subcontractor selection and project buyout
- Negotiate and approve subcontracts
- Create and maintain project schedule
- Communicate daily with Superintendent and on-site staff to drive productivity
- Manage RFI's and submittals throughout the construction process
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years minimum experience within Production home Building
- Managed large teams of construction managers, superintendents and sub contractors.
- Significant project management experience within the Texas market
- Lead and managed teams focusing on single family residential and production
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes competitive Base Salary, Lucrative Commission Structure (Related to home closings and construction metrics) Health care and 401k.