- Join an reputable homebuilding company
- Impressive pipeline of projects for 2022 & 2023
About Our Client
A leading production home builder currently with projects throughout Texas. With a significant pipeline of projects and neighborhoods under construction our client is searching for a Project Manager to focus on their production home projects valued at $300k - $600k throughout Houston.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the full cycle ground up construction, Warranty, Sales, Sub contractor negotiations and option pricing for all homes under your remit. The successful candidate will also be responsible for:
- Analyze and interpret construction plans to carry out material takeoff
- Oversee bidding process, subcontractor selection and project buyout
- Consistently build homes on time, on budget, with attention to detail and high level of quality.
- Conduct job ready / job complete checklists for each phase of work, on each home to assure orderly and complete progress of work before any work is approved for payment.
- Ensure that homes are built with selected options and upgrades.
- Establish and maintain professional working relationship with city officials and inspectors to obtain all approvals for certificate of occupancy.
- Communicate daily with Superintendent and on-site staff to drive productivity
- Manage RFI's and submittals throughout the construction process
- Schedule and coordinate subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
- significant track record and project pipeline of Production home building specifically within the Houston, TX market
- 3 years minimum experience with ground-up home projects
- Have carried and lead multiple production home projects valued at $400k-$600k
- Significant project management experience within the Texas market
- Lead and managed teams focusing on single family residential and production
What's on Offer
In return my client are offering a fantastic package that includes competitive Base Salary, Lucrative Commission Structure (Related to home closings and construction metrics) Allowances, PTO, Health Care and 401k.