- Strong construction project pipeline in 2021 into 2022
- Career progression potential to Senior Estimator
About Our Client
Client is a top commercial construction general contractor with strong pipeline heading into 2022. Long tenured Superintendent core that allows for a cohesive environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Gather and post Bid Documents
- Review Bid Documents to determine Scope of Work per trade
- Contact potential subcontractors
- Develop Material and Labor quantity take off for work performed
- Prepare Estimate Summary for Bids
- Compile and analyze Subcontractor and supplier proposals to determine the best value
- Develop preliminary project schedules
- Review post bid information to assure scopes of work are correct and accurate
- Assist the project manager in preparing change order request.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in estimating commercial construction projects
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the residential and or commercial construction field.
- Estimating background.
- Experienced negotiating skills to secure reliable contractor/vendor bids.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and materials.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills. Spec writing is plus.
What's on Offer
Package is negotiable subject to experience.