- Our client is offering a cell phone allowance, car allowance, bonus structure
- Opportunity to work for reliable and leading general contractor
About Our Client
Our client has offices in both downtown Chicago and Elmhurst. Our client has a solid 15+ track record years of quality performance. The typical project they do ranges between $1M-$3M. Last year our client brought in around $50M worth of revenue and are anticipating much more in the next years. Our client pridesthemselves on having a collaborative culture. There are typically multiple project managers on a given projects.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Review and adhere to project schedule.
- Maintain project photos of all phases and features of work.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience in construction for a general contractor
- Overseen projects from inception to completion (or looking to do this quickly)
- Eager attitude with high energy and looking to grow a career
- The ability to guide, direct and coordinate the work of multiple activities at the same time
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan projects and jobs, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be a dynamic individual who is client-oriented while keeping the Company's interests in mind
What's on Offer
- Salaries open dependent on experience - up to $130K
- Bonus potential (company and individual performance)
- Car or car allowance
- 401k Match
- Excellent healthcare
- Flexible working environment
- Growth opportunity
- Standard PTO and sick days
- 8-9 holidays