- Voted one of the Best and Brightest Companies - Ohio
- Large contractor with robust pipeline in their special projects division
About Our Client
As one of the leading general contractor's throughout the state of Ohio, this construction business prides themselves on their innovative and exciting projects. Over the years they have grown into a household name and just recently celebrated their nomination for being one of Columbus's best and brightest companies to work for.
Their dedication to every employee on day one is proven throughout many of their initiatives including their diversity and inclusion board, continuous education programs, mentorship opportunities and their leadership development program.
While most of their work can be seen throughout the state of Ohio, they will build anywhere for their customers. Their most recent projects are seen across the healthcare, institutional, municipal and commercial construction sectors.
If you're interested in a company that is committed to employee tenure, development and growth, apply today to be immediately considered.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Superintendent will provide supervision for the complete daily operation of the project. The Superintendent is responsible for interfacing with owners, architects, the city and subcontractors from the beginning phases of construction through turnover and closeout.The Superintendent's main focus is to manage the schedule, quality and safety in order to keep the project moving forward quickly and efficiently.
Daily responsibility as the Project Superintendent include:
- Overall job site safety
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Project planning
- Document control
- Cost management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the role as a Project Superintendent will have the following skills:
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Project, Suretrack, or Primavera
- Technical Skills
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and standards
- Knowledge of corporate and OSHA safety policies and emergency procedures
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, with an understanding of architectural, mechanical, and electrical drawings and how to find information
- 5+ year's construction experience
- OSHA 30 hour
- CPR/First Aid/AED Training
- Willing to put on a tool belt as needed
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, opportunity for overtime
- Bonus potential based on project profitability and company profitability
- Company paid for medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Continuous education, training and development
- Mentorship and leadership programs
- Company outings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Growth potential