- Opportunity to join a dynamic compliance department.
- Client will move quickly with a qualified candidate.
About Our Client
Our client is a hedge fund advisory business providing services to institutional investors.
- Compose questionnaires, data requests, and other request for proposal related requirements.
- Focus on creating compliant and compelling proposals with high-quality writing and within short time frames.
- Analyze services requested to govern their fit in the business model.
- Ensure database of responses and pre-existing content is up to date.
- Assess the relevance and accuracy of information provided by other team members in response to RFP/RFI.
- Produce sample reports, follow firm wide statistics, and maintain other relevant information.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Juris Doctorate
- 2+ years of experience within an investment management firm
- Experience in writing proposals a plus
- Microsoft Office proficiency, Strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
Offer for the Candidate:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Hybrid working model - (3 days in, 2 days wfh)