- Unique chemical manufacturer with great company retention and benefits
- EHS professionals with chemical experience are strongly encouraged to apply
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing specialty chemical manufacturer who primarily serves the consumers goods, food & beverage and pharma industry.
- Assist in the design and development the programs, procedures, processes and systems to regional compliance with EHS law.
- Perform EHS compliance applicability reviews and EHS risk assessments and implement effective programs, procedures, processes and systems to ensure regulatory compliance and protect employees and communities.
- Develop, align and implement EHS strategies and annual or short term EHS action plans, projects or initiatives
- Developing, integrating and executing policies, programs, procedures, standards, training, processes and actions throughout the business organization to drive EHS vision, mission, policy and strategies
- Conducting frequent audits and ensuring all personnel are trained.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene or Safety Engineering
- 5-7+ years safety experience
- CSP (Certified Safety Professional) or CIH (Certified Industry Hygienist) or comparable certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations
- Have strong communication, written and computer skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience working with Regulatory Agencies such as, OSHA, EPA, DOT and others as appropriate Professional Certification CSP/ASP/CHST preferred.
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.