- Growth opportunity in food manufacturing
- Well established company
About Our Client
The company this Production Supervisor will be working for is a well established brand that manufactures food. As a company that is in a huge growth phase, this brand promotes forward thinking and welcomes ideas for growth.
- Guide senior personnel on preventive actions and safety compliance concerns
- Establish and maintain records and safety files
- Creates and implements training
- Support and establish reports including SPCC, Storm weather permits, etc.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. from 4-year university preferred
- 3-5 years related experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Growth in a well-funded start up