Sales Account Executive (Los Angeles, SaaS, QMS)
Strategic Early-level position in a growing team
Uncapped commission in a quota crushing team
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader in Business Applications, Workflow Management and QMS Software allowing their client to utilize their software that allows business leaders to automate and centralize management of Quality Control, Regulatory Compliance, Operations and overall Process Improvement.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This Sales Professional will take appointments qualified from our Business Development team through various webinars, marketing campaigns, and business outreach and turn them into customers.
- Identify and solicit new client accounts.
- Establish, and maintain high-level client relationships.
- Support creation of software development and integration proposals.
- Close new business opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ year's sales experience with proven year-to-year increase over quota.
- Professional image, attitude, and attention to detail.
- Great track record, with consistent over achievement of quota
- Excellent communication (verbal + writing) and presentation skills.
- Experience with complex sales environment.
- To learn new technologies quickly
- To sell consultatively, defining a solution to meet specific customer needs
- To think beyond the initial project for the customer
- To speak clearly and confidently in a group/presentation
- To communicate ideas/concepts convincingly to others
- Highly Motivated
- Sense of Urgency
- Results Oriented
- Competitive and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Strong Leadership skills
- High degree of Integrity
- Creative Problem Solver with Artistic Flare
- Good Listener and Quick Learner
- Sense of Humor
- Team Player that can work independently as needed
What's on Offer
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You'll be surrounded by collaborative co-workers in a fun and fast-paced environment. If you are someone who likes to win, you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals.
- You'll receive a generous commission plan, comprehensive benefits (including medical, dental, and 401k), and a full company holiday schedule
- At the company's headquarters in West Los Angeles, you'll enjoy easy access from the 405 and close proximity to the beach, LAX and Santa Monica Pier.
- You'll love the casual atmosphere, frequent company lunches, and company events.