Sales & Account Manager
Opportunity to manage key strategic client for leader in digital transformation
Exceptional compensation package being offered
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading digital solutions and technology services companies in the world, specializing in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital Transformation journey. Their comprehensive range of technology services and solutions enables customers to reach new heights of business performance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Primary objective of this profile will be to grow business at 30%+ YoY net growth (revenue) in FY22 and beyond - expected to handle existing portfolio of $10M - $18M within Cisco
- Needs to be hands on sales/account management professional who can sense, build, and win 3M+ ACV (15M+ TCV) net new deals. Experience of winning 25M+ TCV (5 years) deal at Cisco is highly preferred
- Must have solid understanding of Cisco ecosystem
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of sales & account management experience building, managing and growing 15M+ account at Cisco at 25%+ YoY growth rate.
- 5+ years of experience in managing and trusted direct relationship with Cisco CxO (Sr. DIR, VP+) levels. Must have built / and connected to 2+ CxO level coaches.
- Has a good understanding of Oracle ERP/EBS (on prem and cloud) , SFDC (on prem, cloud), PLM/PDM (on cloud), BI/Analytics, DevOps, IoT, SCM Oracle led cloud solutions (OTM / GTM/ demand management, Plan/source/make/deliver tracks and good understanding of Cisco 3rd party led manufacturing process).
- Hands on sales/ account management experience who can sense, build and win 3M+ ACV (15M+ TCV) net new deal. Experience of winning 25M+ TCV (5 years) deal at Cisco is highly preferred
- Outstanding communicator in all format (verbal , writing, presentation , sales material) at all levels
- Can work with different internal and external teams to steer the business activities to desired outcome
What's on Offer
- Senior account management opportunity handling a major B.U. within #1 account
- Above industry standard compensation
- C-level exposure with leadership at Cisco