Execllent opportunity to join a winning organzation
Leading Aerospace and Defense company
About Our Client
My client manufacturers highly engineered niche products for the aerospace, military and medical markets from our modern facility in Connecticut.
- Pro-actively contact customers to sell product
- Support the Sales Team as necessary with Trade Shows and exhibits including making arrangements and occasionally willing to attend shows to support Sales Team coverage requirements.
- Recognize market changes and opportunities; communicate these issues to sales management
- Support and suggest inventory decisions based on customer feedback and order forecast.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have exceptional computer skills (MS Office especially excel and customer response module(CRM)
- Extremely motivated
- Ability to work within a fast-paced
- Multi-discipline environment
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Works well with others in a respectful manor
- Organizational skills
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Be able to multitask & juggle projects
- Be deadline oriented
- Be assertive and confident in your abilities
- Care about customers
- Have a can-do attitude
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, benefits, great work life balance.