Fully Remote Sales Administrative Role
About Our Client
Our client is based out of NYC but is seeking an proactive Sales Administrator to provide project support to the sales team and executive administrative support to the CEO of the firm. This role is fully remote.
- Key position responsible for administrative functions and support of sales department
- Direct interaction with Brokers and Prospects during Sales Process
- Maintain database for all Prospect contact information
- Request and gather data to prepare Proposal for Prospects
- Prepare Presentations, Proposals/Quotes prior to all meetings
- Direct liaison with Underwriters beginning with overseeing accurate form submissions through the decision process.
- Manage appointment calendar and scheduling
- Monitor Sales calls and handle questions directly addressed to Sales team
- Communicate regularly with Prospects to maintain a positive business relationship and high retention
- Ensure standard business procedures are followed for business development
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvement and making actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency.
- General Filing, correspondence and maintenance
- Special reporting and other projects, as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of experience working in a commercial function within the SaaS industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience in a sales support function
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure and tight time constraints across various levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically
What's on Offer
- Competitve Compensation
- Great Work Life Balance
- Every other Friday off during the summer