- Great entry level opportunity!
- Gaining Corporate Experience
About Our Client
Home Fashions, a consumer products home fashion company
- Serves as key liaison with EDI and Sales Account Manager and Planning Manager on trouble shooting order issues and assigns resolution as appropriate.
- Identifies short and long-term solution to order management issues by working closely with internal teams.
- Manages PO process ensuring POs are received; follows up with Account Manager and Customer as necessary.
- Handles and serves as project lead for new customer and item set up.
- Completes New Customer Items Set Up form with Sales Account Manager and works closely with EDI to ensure customer fully set up.
- Confirms details of the customer and items with Sales Account Manager.
- Handles, resolves and assigns resolution to customer item set up issues ie pricing, case pack etc.
- Works closely with Sales Assistant to ensure item discrepancies are resolved.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales support role.
- Candidate must have knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Great Growth Opportunity!!
- Runs daily/weekly sales reports and analyzes information accordingly.
- Conducts on-line and in-store comp shops
- Coordinates and manages weekly sales calendar
- Serves as an inter-departmental liaison.
- Supports Sales Account Managers as needed
What's on Offer
Competitive hourly/salary base!
Great growth opportunity to get your foot in the door and become an account manager
Great work environment