- Uncapped Earning Potential Starting On Day One!
- Top-notch Sales Training and Clear Promotional Targets!
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global executive search firm operating in 140+ offices 37 countries worldwide. We put our consultants, candidates and clients at the heart of everything we do. The United States is classified as one of our high potential, high growth markets and we are investing into new hires in all of our locations. We have just had a RECORD first 6 months of the year and are planning for even more growth moving forwards. Organically grown, career progression and growth is key to our business with over 90% of our leadership team starting as consultants and being promoted. No scripts here, we want authentic sales people who care as much about the level of service they deliver as they do their own personal earnings and development - they both go hand in hand.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.Description
As a Sales and Marketing Recruiter you will:
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage and close of sale
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Mentor and develop entry level sales consultants across the office
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
Apply today for consideration within 24 hour of resume submission.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Staffing & Recruitment or B2B sales, perferably within Finance and Accounting
- Proven track record of success in closing sales
- Experience managing or mentoring a team preferably; those without the desire to manage and lead a team one day should still apply
- High Energy, determination and resilience
- Strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team and an interest in personal growth and development
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best!
Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you.
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Senior Mentors in the Business
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 14 Paid Holidays, 12 Mental Health Days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage (Starting Day 1)
- Company Sponsered Mental Health Provider (Lyra Health)
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match (Can contribute Day 1, Match After 1 Year)
- Dynamic Work Hours
- Flexible and Hybrid Working Environment
- Company Provided Laptop
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits