- Financial Advisory/Wealth Management firm
- Collaborative team with growth opportunities!
About Our Client
My client is a US-based, Financial Advisory/Wealth Management firm, specializing in investment management and tax advisory services. Collaborative and client-focused company with a growth opportunities and great benefits!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work closely and collaboratively within the tax team
- Sales and use/indirect tax compliance, gross receipts, property tax
- Audit defense
- Ad hoc projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of experience from either Big 4 or private
- MST or CPA (preferred, not required)
- Strong quantitative, financial, and analytic skills
- Articulate, concise, and effective communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary / OTE
- Fully funded health/vision/dental insurance
- Health care flexible spending account
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Discounted Health Club memberships
- Opportunities for growth!
Apply today using the link provided, and your resume will be considered with 24 hours.