Global beauty brand expanding in the US
Opportunity to work with a dynamic sales team and great company culture
About Our Client
International Beauty company
- Coordinate and guide the activities of the Commercial team (internal and external), aiming at reaching the pre-established goals for each industry
- Accompany external staff (representatives and salesmen)
- Stimulate and negotiate sales
- Accompany the team with field visits, in order to provide guidance and monitor the conduct, approach, knowledge of the product lines, aiming to score deviations and improve the quality of the service
- Conduct strategic visits at sales points and distributors in order to strengthen the relationship and negotiate the exposure of new products
- Analyze market demand and insert product lines
- Monitor sales daily
- Measure market data, internal and external
- Report to the Board of Directors the follow-up of the sales
- Coordinate meetings and sales training with the team, seeking to reinforce techniques and sales approach in the visits and discuss specific guidelines of the area
- Track expenses of Sellers and internal and external team
The Successful Applicant
- sales support experience within the health and beauty aids/cosmetics industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of the retail drug, health and beauty trade.
- Organized, motivated self-starter.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
base salary + benefits