- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting team & growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a publicly traded distribution firm in the area, and is a leader in their space. Our client has a large portfolio of locations across the country, and has a strong national reach. Our client's global headquarters are located in the heart of Philadelphia, PA and offers a very flexible work from home working environment.
- Manage sales data and utilize resources to create and make data meaningful
- Partner with all cross functional business leaders
- Lead Sales Audit team,in training all systems and functions
- Act as lead and technical expert for all down-flow information - own ERP process and all systems requirements
- Key partner in the systems close process and lead the team on all accounting functions associated with sales posting and reconciliation.
- Oversee all internal and external audit engagements
- Manage gift card and POS data
- Ensure department's full compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements and controls
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a publicly traded firm a plus
- Sales audit or internal audit experience a plus
- 5+ years relevant experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation package plus bonus
- WFH flexibility - 2 days a week onsite
- Excellent office environment when on site