- Clear path to career growth!
- Manage and build a full cycle book of business!
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global, specialized recruitment firm with over 40 years in the industry. Operating in 36 countries worldwide, Michael Page employees over 7,000 people worldwide. Through organic growth, we are looking to add to that number and seeking talented sales minded professionals to join our Chicago team!
Michael Page offers world class training that is ongoing throughout your career. Whether you are in your first year in the business, year 10 and beyond, Michael Page continues to invest in the continued success of our people! You will own your full book of business, run a full desk building relationships with both clients and candidates, and have the opportunity to pursue business development endeavors to win new business! As a Recruitment Consultant you will have clear promotion targets from day one and be mentored and coached by some of the best in the business to get there!
If you are looking for a sales opportunity to have true ownership over your book of business and work alongside a team of driven sales professionals who enjoy what they do everyday, this is the role for you!
- Prospect for new business development opportunities and generate leads to win new business
- Manage the recruitment cycle from initial point of contact to interview and offer stages
- Become a market expert staying up to date on the most relevant commercial information within your specialty
- Work alongside your team to maximize both your team and individual success
- Meet with clients to discuss and identify business and recruitment needs
- Work with candidates to understand their career goals and present the most relevant career opportunities
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- think strategically and deliver high quality results against tight deadlines
- be competitive, ambitious, and driven to succeed
- possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- be an effective communicator and a collaborative team player
- be intrinsically motivated and driven to succeed and progress in their career
- posses a Bachelor's Degree
- have 1-4 years of sales experience
What's on Offer
- High base salary ($47,500 - $70,000 to start)
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses (upwards of $135k in year 1)
- 30+ Days of PTO (20 days paid vacation + 5 sick days + 11 paid holidays)
- Full health benefits start on Day 1: Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Unparalleled career growth opportunities both local and abroad (located in 36 countries and growing!)
- Clear promotion targets from day 1
- Regular team outings and office wide Happy Hour's
- Luxury quarterly all expense paid trips for our top performers
- Great location in downtown Chicago in the loop
- Be a part of one of the largest and most reputable industry leading recruitment team
- Work for an organization that values Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion - hosting events monthly for various DE&I initiatives