Dynamic Sales position with our team located right in Boston!
This offers a definitive career growth plan with a strong development plan.
About Our Client
Michael Page is a large, Publicly-Traded Company that offers a World-Class Leadership Development Program with a specific focus on Sales. We are located in the Finance District in Boston, MA near South Station. Our Engineering & Manufacturing Team is one of the sales leaders in the Boston office. Since its launch, E&M has built excellent client relationships with local medical device, aerospace, defense, industrial, consumer products, and life sciences manufacturers.
- Cultivate existing and develop new relationships, and evolve them into business opportunities and client partnerships
- Lead generation and chasing
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Go on client visits to local manufacturing companies; pitching new business and strengthening relationships face-to-face
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required!
- 0-3 years' experience in sales
- Background in Technical Sales preferred
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- We are an equal opportunity employer
What's on Offer
- Definitive career growth plan
- Quarterly bonuses
- Competitive base salary
- Sales Training program in NYC
- Located right in the financial district in Boston
- Social events & nights out throughout the year
- Paid trips/vacations for top billers
- Strong benefits package - medical, dental, 401k matching