World class sales training!
Uncapped quarterly bonuses
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global recruitment firm with offices in 36 different countries. In North America, we have 10 locations and our Chicago office has been one of the most successful offices in the United States over the past 2 years. We just moved into a brand new office in the Loop and are actively growing our team.
I started at Page 6 months ago and I can honestly say it has been the best decision of my career. I was very hesitant and passive about potential opportunities. Nervous about a new environment and taking a risk. Over the past 6 months, I have met and received advice from the Managing Director of North America, 10 different Manager's (all of them make over $120K) and I have fun with all of my peers. From day one I have received one on one training every single day, and that will continue throughout my career. It is the most team-orientated environment I have ever been in.
We are looking for sales minded individuals to join and progress. There is black and white growth structure and your career (earnings and development) will depend solely on you.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college
- Interest or experience in a fast-paced, sales oriented environment
- A self-starter with the desire to build a career
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency and can-do attitude
- 1+ years of sales experience
We had a consultant, join us fresh from a soccer scholarship. Struggled through his training initially but stayed persistent. Over a 2 year period he received 6 promotions (that's a lot of money on salary), he is now a Director running a 15 person team and making an insane amount of money.
What's on Offer
- Robust Training Program starting from your first day
- Clear Career Development Journey and promotion targets that are set out for you from day one
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary ($47,500-$85,500)
- Performance Based Bonuses (Opportunity to double your base salary)
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- 20 Days Annual Vacation
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Commuter Benefits
- Quarterly High Flyer Trips for our Top Performers
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Breakfast provided on Mondays