- Global leader in recruitment services.
- Guaranteed opportunities for growth.
About Our Client
Michael Page works hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to PageGroup's values. With 7,000 employees in 35 countries globally, our aim is to be the leading specialist recruiters in our chosen markets. PageGroup has achieved a high level of success through underpinning a 'people first' culture. We value teamwork, our clients and our candidates and are immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Your daily operations will consist of:
- Building excellent relationships with candidates and clients
- Prospecting new clients
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each and every client in order to provide outstanding and timely service
- Managing the whole candidate process from sourcing to offer stage and beyond
- Offering consultative CV and interview advice to candidates
- Managing and prioritizing a heavy workload
- Learning about your specific division
The Successful Applicant
Recruitment and sales is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering the best service to our clients and candidates will drive your successes and career progression at PageGroup.
- 1+ years of business development sales experience and/or 1+ years of 360 recruitment experience
- Outstanding communication ability and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Well-organized & have a high attention to detail
What's on Offer
Since we hire the best, we offer the best. Compensation and benefits include:
- High Base Salary That Continuously Increases
- Uncapped Quarterly Commissions
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 7.5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays, mental health days
- Medical / Dental / Vision Coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with Company Match
- Flexible Work Environment with remote opportunity
- Additional Office and Team based incentives