- Comprehensive training program starting on your first day.
- Outstanding team culture, professional coaching, and career development.
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success: take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun! Our values are reflected in everything we do - it's what sets us apart. We are investing now for our future growth. We have a proven track record of growth led by a highly experienced senior management team. Our emphasis on organic career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- Manage portfolio of clients and candidates, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate commercial terms of business and rates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-4 years progressive b2b or b2c sales experience
- Consistent sales track record
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
- Desire or experience in leading a team, a plus for leadership
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive training program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Above Market Base Salary + Uncapped earnings
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 11 Paid Holidays
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Gym Membership
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives