- Uncapped bonus potential
- Career development and growth opportunities for future leaders
About Our Client
Michael Page is an international recruitment firm that is looking for top performing sales professionals to join their team. We differ from other recruitment firms because we provide our clients with a localized, specialized, and targeted search. This allows us to provide our clients with not only the best candidates, but market knowledge as well.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Sales Development Manager you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Offer resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Network to build business information that be converted into commercial opportunities
- Research and find new client contacts and build prospect lists within niche focus area
- Consistent prospecting/business development plan via phone calls, emails and in person meetings
- Source and interview potential candidates through various resources (Applicants, Monster, LinkedIn, our internal database)
- Manage clients and candidates through all stages of the interview/hiring process by adhering to company best practices
- Attend networking events, associations and other groups helpful to practice area/business development.
- Attend training/learning development meetings
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Sales Development Manager will have:
- At least 2 years' of recruitment or relevant B2B sales experience
- Must be an eager and driven individual
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, or Communication is preferred
- Must be a self - motivated individual because you run a business
- Communication skills are required
- Must display our core values: Passion, teamwork, resilient, prideful, and lastly, Fun
- Proven track record of new business development
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Development Manager will recieve:
- Competitive base salary that far exceeds industry standard for sales
- Transparent promotion goals with valuable pay increases (100% related to your individual performance)
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Excellent training and development across all levels; we have a dedicated sales trainer in our Chicago office that is easily accessible!
- Breakfast/lunch clubs for high performers
- Opportunity to join our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Charity and volunteer opportunities
- Aetna Health Insurance with FSA opportunities
- VSP Vision Insurance
- 401k with 4% company match
- Gym and locker room on site
- Early Friday finishes
Please apply directly for consideration.