- Ability to take control of your own career path!
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonuses!
About Our Client
Michael Page is a global executive search firm operating in 37 countries worldwide. We put our consultants, candidates and clients at the heart of everything we do. The United States is classified as one of our high potential, high growth markets and we are investing into new hires in all of our locations. We have just reached a record year and are planning for even more growth moving forwards. Organically grown, career progression and growth is key to our business with over 90% of our leadership team starting as consultants and being promoted. No scripts here, we want authentic sales people who care as much about the level of service they deliver as they do their own personal earnings and development - they both go hand in hand.
As a SDR, you will:
- Manage your own portfolio of clients, both existing and new
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Be responsible for signing new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resource
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Being an industry leader is not easily achieved, so we need the best and brightest professionals who are ready to bring the energy, passion and determination it will take to maintain this reputation.
This is an entry-level position for those passionate about getting into consultative sales. We are looking for candidates with a high level of energy, determination and resilience.
Ideally someone with sales or business development internship experience and a proven track record of success.
Those with experience balancing a heavy academic work load while being an athlete are encouraged to apply. A strong applicant will have a strong desire to be a top performer within a winning team and an interest in personal growth and development.
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Above market base salaries
- Uncapped Quarterly Bonus Potential
- 20 Days Annual Vacation, 5 Sick Days and 14 Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Casual office attire
- Medical / dental / vision coverage
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral & Sales Incentives
- Commuter Benefits