- Wellness company that is a leader in their vertical market.
- Remote/Hybrid work opportunity, amazing health benefits, PTO and 401K
About Our Client
A leader in the health/wellness realm, our client has a product line that helps the consumer feel better faster. We are looking to expand our product into alternative channels to continue to impact and create durable, positive changes in all communities. Our product is currently stocked in over 30,000 doors across the country.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns within Alternative channels
- C-Store Channel experience
- Leverage business from new & established relationships.
- Strategize, negotiate & close business.
- Exceed quarterly sales quota
- Proven ability to work well and lead an extended sales team
- Build and manage multi-tiered relationships with our partners to deliver a best-in-class experience
- Open to 30% traveling to meet partners, attend events and conferences.
The Successful Applicant
A high energy, organized, passionate go-getter who can keep up with our rapid growth within alternative channels.
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to manage multiple work streams at once.
- Interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills.
- 5+ years of CPG, sales executive experience, meeting and exceeding quotas.
- 5+ years experience selling into C-Store channels.
- Discovery, prospecting, strategy and closing skills.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid/Remote Options
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k/Stock Options
- PTO/Holidays/Mental Health Days