- Competitive Compensation
- Hybrid Schedule
About Our Client
SaaS company that helps other organizations build applications to fit their needs
- Prospect and generate new sales opportunities
- Take appropriate actions to increase the visibility and stature of the organization, including networking
- Maintain productive and profitable business relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Ensure that assigned sales goals are achieved or exceeded
- Maintain and develop knowledge of product and service portfolio
- Develop strategies for improvement, development and customization of products and services to servce clients
- Update weekly sales forecasts and maintain an active pipeline of new deals.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience working with fifty plus accounts simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Understanding of budget guidelines and associated operational costs
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal) with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- High attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to meet deadlines under stress and interruptions, following through to complete simultaneous projects
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- Online mental health therapy - we make wellness a priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one and paid leave for all new parents.
- A WFH stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and amazing merchandise.