International organization experiencing significant growth
Seeking professional with engineering background and sales personality
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide recognized supplier of solid rivets and threaded fasteners for the aerospace Industry. This position will act as the liaison between engineering/manufacturing and the customer to ensure that customized solutions are developed and brought to fruition.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Provide ongoing sales and technical services at assigned customers
- Focus on all commercial and technical activities necessary to support the introduction and of approval of and service of the company's products in close cooperation with our engineering and method teams in France
- Develop new businesses in aerospace industry based on the company's products Portfolio
- Submit a weekly Technical Sales "key facts" report detailing significant commercial and technical highlights at assigned customers.
- Process inquiries, prepare tenders and track projects
- Acquire and handle customer orders
- Continuously monitor and analyze markets
- Assume responsibility for our contract management in close cooperation with our French plants
- Represent the company at professional events
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree preferably in Engineering.
- Preference for this person to be based in Miami, FL
- Professional sales experience (>7years) and market knowledge of the aerospace industry
- Know-how in the fastener industry advantageous
- Excellent communication and team work skills in order to work in an international environment
- Negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Customer-focused, highly ambitious personality, who is eager to develop new markets and customer relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Significant independent working methods and a high level of personal initiative
- Provide intelligence to R&D and Sales Management regarding the performance of competitive products used in production at potential AHG customers.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time both domestically and internationally (Canada, Brazil)
- Language : Fluent in English, French is a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- PTO/Sick Days
- International business training
- Strong company resources + support