Leaders in the e-commerce space
Opportunity to grow your career
About Our Client
My client is a leading e-commerce product discovery platform that applies advanced data sciences to connect shoppers to the products they are most likely to buy, while providing predictive actionable insights for merchandising. With their Machine Learning Site Search, shoppers receive optimized search results based on merchandiser insight coupled with advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall technology and product portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Lead technical discovery and prepare/deliver technical presentations explaining their products to prospects and customers
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs), on-site or remote
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Evangelize their products to prospects, customers, and partners via presentations and product demos.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey feature input and customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Partnering with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Respond to technical objections and articulate the value and return on investment delivered
- Liaise with the Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs
- Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Sales)
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions for large enterprises
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic team environment focussed on providing above industry standard customer service.
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required
- Knowledge of Information Retrieval and/or Analytics domain
- Retail/e-tail industry knowledge a major plus.
- Familiarity with e-commerce SaaS business models and Internet.
- Familiarity with website design highly desired
What's on Offer
- Competative base salary
- Aggressive commission structure
- Equity in the comapny
- 401K match
- Healthcare benefits