- 48.5 days off per year
- Significant growth opportunities
About Our Client
Michael Page (part of Page Group) has over 8,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe and we're experiencing significant growth across the US. Our Chicago office is one of 10 across North America and over the past four years has consistently been the highest revenue generating and fastest growing.
With our Chicago office being in rapid growth mode, we have the beauty of being agile like a start-up but with all the added benefits of working for a public company. Due to our unprecedented success, we are looking to add talent to our leadership team to scale new markets and oversee our existing business lines.
The Senior Sales Consultant plays a key role in the structure of their team. Major responsibilities include:
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Speaking with candidates regarding their job search and career aspirations
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Generate and chase new leads for potential clients hiring in your market
- Conduct meetings with both new and existing clients to review job requirements, market trends, salary reviews, etc
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
- Accurate forecasting against monthly revenue goals with manager
- Additional responsibilities depending on market you're assigned to
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or related field
- 1+ years of B2B/B2C sales or sales/recruitment experience.
- Experience working in a fast pace, data and metric driven environment.
- Clear demonstration of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual quota over a consistent period.
- Strong track record of managing entire sales cycle from lead generation to close, with the ability to articulate process in a concise manner.
- New business development experience highly desired.
- Experience identifying talent and hiring, training and developing sales reps to a consistent performance a huge plus.
- Leading a team to revenue, headcount and profitable growth not required but strongly desired.
- Positive can-do attitude a must!
- Team player who will embrace the Page Group core values on a daily basis.
- A strong passion for sales, career advancement and making a positive impact on people's lives.
What's on Offer
- Above market salary (based on experience)
- Uncapped bonus targets (some consultants see over $20k in bonuses in their first full year)
- Black and white promotion goals with valuable pay increases (100% related to your individual performance)
- Transparent promotion targets for continued career advancement
- Excellent training and development across all levels; we have a dedicated sales trainer in our Chicago office that is easily accessible!
- Mentorship from Executive leadership team
- Opportunity to join several different business councils: Diversity & Inclusion, Women at Page, Leadership Development to name just a few
- Breakfast/lunch clubs for high performers
- Opportunity to join our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- 20 vacation days with an additional day accrued every year (max 25)
- 401k match with 4% company match
- Aetna Health Insurance with FSA opportunities
- VSP Vision Insurance
- Gym and locker room on site
- All national holidays recognized