Leading international consultancy
Incredible training and collaborative, team environment
About Our Client
Michael Page International is a leading, international, headhunt and consulting firm, operating out of 168 offices in 35 countries worldwide, employing 7,000 professionals. We partner with businesses across the finance, accounting, engineering, sales, tech, real estate and construction industries.
We offer a collaborative, solutions orientated, quality over quantity approach, partnering with leaders of organizations. Aside from hiring, we offer marketing solutions, aide companies in rebranding, launching startups and internal structure consulting. Michael Page is globally recognized as having some of the best, sales training in the world.
Due to seeing revenue growth of circa 300% in our Real Estate Team, leading to the purchase of an edgy new office space, in a bid to double our headcount, the Chicago office is looking to recruit driven, dynamic, consummate professionals to fast track into leadership roles.
We've an incredible team based environment, VERY collaborative and a lovely, fun, fast paced culture.
- Client and candidate meetings in and out of the office
- Training, both locally and in NYC
- Attending networking events
- Cold and warm sales calls
- Market mapping/strategy
- Deal negotiation
- Marketing and advertising
- Contract analysis
- Corporate strategy
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree or masters
- Exposure and ideally track record in sales (preferably B2B)
- Will have a genuine passion for sales and networking
- Must be resilient
- Will love to learn and hold the ability to implement feedback
What's on Offer
- Training and development
- Flexible working
- Incredible team environment
- Black and white career structure (over 50% of Chicago promoted last year)
- Fast track to leadership
- VERY competitive salary and benefits plan
- Salary of up to $70,000 + quarterly bonuses
- Regular reviews
- International relocation opportunities
- 20 days' vacation, 5 sick days, 11 public holidays
Success story, we have a consultant, 18 months out of school, managing a team of 5 and on track to earn close to $140,000 this year with 2 promotions totaling $20,000 in base increases.