Join a worldwide industry leader in the fastest growing office in North America
Ranked the #1 Executive Recruitment Firm five years in a row
About Our Client
At PageGroup, we have five values that have always contributed to our success; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun. Our values are reflected in everything we do and it's what sets us apart.
Our more than 42-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. With over 150 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
Our emphasis on career growth starts with our world-class training, which spans across your entire career trajectory. In fact, 52% of our US staff were promoted last year.
- Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
- Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources
- Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates
- Manage the process from interview through offer stage
- Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates
- Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation
- Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals
- Negotiate Commercial Terms of business and rates
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- 3-5 years Commercial Sales (Business to Business) experience. Non-sales background with the right attitude should apply.
- Competitive history (sports background, proven top salesperson track record, reward driven)
- An ambitious, outgoing personality and a will to win
What's on Offer
- Outstanding career potential to fast track to management through promotion targets that are set out for you
- Comprehensive Training Program starting from your first day
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
- National & International career opportunities
- Luxurious Quarterly all-expense paid trips for our Top Performer
- 20 PTO days, amazing health benefits, 401k match
- Regular Team Building Outings
- Happy Hours & Social Events
- End of Month Champagne Awards
- Charitable Events & Fundraisers
- Complimentary breakfast and soft drinks
- Summer Fridays' Incentives