- Clear Career Development journey and promotion targets
- Ongoing professional coaching and development
About Our Client
The original PageGroup brand, Michael Page is comprised of 25 disciplines - each providing a service to a specialist area of the market. We recruit permanent, temporary, contract and interim opportunities, typically from second/third job levels upward. Businesses we work with range from SMEs to global blue-chip organisations.
Michael Page was established in 1976 and has grown rapidly ever since. From humble beginnings we have gone on to become a worldwide recruitment leader.
Due to our continued success we plan on growing the business further and would like to get the right candidate to help us either break new ground in a discipline that we do not currently focus on or instead to continue the great work that our consultants are doing.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Developing relationships in your area with small and large businesses
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Being a point of contact for the client and the candidate during the recruitment process
- Sourcing candidates from social media, recruitment websites and our own internal database
- Working closely with colleagues, in order to achieve the best result for the candidate/client
- Meeting with candidates to talk through their career aspirations and providing them with the tools that they need to perform well at interview
- Placing temporary/permanent candidates into a role
- Meeting and exceeding challenging targets
The Successful Applicant
- A desire to perform well and exceed targets
- The ability to negotiate and influence decision makers
- A team ethic
- Able to think on your feet
- Great time management
- Well organized
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base
- Uncapped Bonus
- Promotional Targets
- 401K with a match