Sales Manager- Natural Channel
Join a fast growing organization that is a Global Leader in French Desserts!
If you love sales and food then this is your best bet!
About Our Client
We are a leading European food company specialized in premium packaged baked goods. Our products are very well known and successful in Europe. We now wish to expand our current presence within the U.S. marketplace and make our products a household name. We seek a motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who will actively participate in managing our Independent retailers Accounts base. This person will report directly to the VP Sales of the Company.
- Report to the VP Sales
- Execute the company sales and marketing directions.
- Participate in building and managing a regional distribution & brokerage network (Conventional Grocery and Natural) to service the bakery department of independent medium-size grocery, natural, specialty, and convenience store chains.
- Responsible for a business unit sales objectives and P&L.
- Serve as a key member of the sales team spearheading business development initiatives that are consistent with the company's overall sales strategy
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan for each account in support of national objectives.
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Ensure profitability of all businesses.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years plus of business development and sales experience
- A solid understanding of the premium packaged baked goods category within all distribution networks in North America.
- Entrepreneurial and customer-centric spirit is a must
- Marketing experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business is required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Motivating bonus program
- Health insurance