- Company is rapidly expanding their North America Operations
- Competitive Salary Range and Benefits package.
About Our Client
Cutting-Edge Aerospace company in the manufacturing space that is developing state-of-the-art R&D programs and products in North America.
Responsible for ownership of sales strategy to reach new customers and markets as well as coordinating directly with C-Suite executives.
- Provides new machinery and after-sales service to new and existing clients in North America.
- Provide technical support for products and services.
- Oversee local technicians.
- P&L responsibilities as well as providing reports to HQ.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of experience in aerospace, robotics, or manufacturing sales roles in commercial or industrial markets.
- Higher education degree in engineering or related fields.
- Fluency in English and French (native or bilingual).
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal skills with an entrepreneurial spirit.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid flexibility.
- Outstanding benefits plan as well as 401k contributions.
- Desirable PTO.
- Motivating bonus structure.